Warm Cranberry Baked Brie
We absolutely love recipes that are quick and easy to prepare but look like you put in hours preparing! As the weather gets cooler, this is the perfect warm appetizer to serve this fall.
1 (8-ounce) wheel brie or camembert cheese, top of rind trimmed
3 tablespoons Catherine's Cranberry Sauce
Welcomed Additional Toppings:
2tbsp honey drizzled on-top
2 tbsp maple syrup drizzled on-top
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 cup pecan or pistachios, chopped
Zest of 1/2 lemon or orange
- Preheat oven to 350 °F
- Place cheese in cast iron skillet; cover with cranberry sauce.
- Top brie with any additional toppings, we love pecans for some crunch
- Place into oven and bake until soft, about 12-15 minutes; let cool 5 minutes.
- Carefully transfer to trivet provided to serve.
- Serve with crackers provided. Also pairs well with crostini's or crisp apple slices.